Tuesday, September 20, 2011

AAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUM

This aum (or om) sound is called 'secret vibration.'

Feeling the even smallest atom vibrates,
we did combined the A,U,M three sounds,
and practice the inside structure and clear away the stuffs in all in our life.

It is sort of finding the mindfulness..
While controling the breath,
it makes me manage the thoughts..
thoughts move into intentions,
 intention creates mental plans,
plans make understand "how" I should do..


Through meditation,
through this mindful meditation,
 I felt nothing, just like being up in the air,
 focusing on sensation and breating.

Trying to empty all the stuffs in my mind and concentrating the present of myself,
I felt I was literally 'calmed.'
This was- the intention of heart quality for today's meditation.
Calmness.

Just before the class, I was warried about the dorm room keys I forgot to bring,
I thought about my exam tomorrow, which I'm not prepared enough..
the assignments that I should finish..

but at the end of meditation, they all seems not that special.. and
it was like.. It makes me think I can figure it out some-how..


Sometimes, I think I need to stop doing everything,
 stop thinking about what's gonna happen,
and think about the Present Time.

Gina said that it is we who creat times and time structure is to be disappeared..
this is absolutely right, I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment