(image from google)
I can't remember the author but his or her book is full of helpful and polishing phrases .
I can't remember the author but his or her book is full of helpful and polishing phrases .
In general message of the passage, it says about the Power of the Heart .
Gina said it's like 'picking up the glasses (or lens) of coming clean',
and we were trying to find the heart quality movement in us. As the characters of qualities,
my group members suggested
passionate
openess to get in
peace
patience
vulnerability
selfless
strength
self-respecct
courage/brave
virtue
carefulness
awareness
Love / tenderness
Generousity
clean
simplicity
and there were lots of great words for quality such as
appreciation
independent
balace
empathy
humbleness
kindness
Giving
Oneness
Unbiased
Still, it is not easy to get the whole idea of this 'Attitude in yoga' at once. At least, however, I wish I can get closer to this and realize what's driving me to do this and feel the sense of 'aspiration to real awakening for true nature.'

No comments:
Post a Comment